Details for ITM
STUCK IN A 3-YEAR PHONE CONTRACT? BREAK FREE FROM VERIZON INTRODUCING Now, we’ll pay off your phone up to $800 and get you on our best plan yet—Go5G Plus. The first plan where new and existing customers always get the same great device deals and are upgrade-ready in two years. Up to $800 via virtual prepaid card for eligible phone payoff when you switch; card typically takes 15 days. T-Mobile.com Limited-time offer; subject to change. See T-Mobile.com/plans for Go5G Plus benefits, including the ability to be ready to upgrade in two years. Up to $800 To Pay Off Eligible Phone: Qualifying device, credit, service, and port-in required. You must unlock device before port-out; ask us how. Device balance (incl. lease purchase option) up to $800 paid by virtual prepaid Mastercard® (no cash access & expires in 6 months) which you can use online or in-store via accepted mobile payment apps, typically within 15 days. Tax excluded. Submit proof of balance & 90+ days in good standing with carrier & device within 30 days of port-in and be active and in good standing when processed. Devices previously used for Keep & Switch are not eligible. We might ask for more information. Up to 5 lines. One offer per subscriber. T-Mobile Prepaid Mastercard is rebate/reimbursement or exchange on port-in; for any tax implications, consult a tax advisor. No money has been paid by you for the card. Card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information. T-Mobile, the T logo, Magenta and the magenta color are registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG. © 2023 T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Trending this Week
- Chipotle Grill plans approved, hopeful for August construction
- Councilors mull replacing Hmong monument
- Police Blotter
- Skepticism surrounds board’s approval of public defender position
- The library welcomes you back, with a little help
- Latest E-Edition
- EMS splits vote on Del Norte Ambulance agreement
- The Triplicate's E-Edition for 5/31/23
- Habitat for Humanity to build sixth home
- The darker side of law enforcement rears its ugly head
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.