Details for Rock Crusher Foreman
Established Construction Company seeking Rock Crusher Foreman
- Overseeing the operations of portable and stationary rock crusher
- Operating various types of heavy equipment including front end loaders, excavators, dozers and more
- Maintenance of equipment
- Managing 3 to 5-man crew
- Complete daily paperwork
- MSHA experience preferred
- Follow all company safety policies
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Crushing and managing experience preferred.
Pay range $18 to $28/hr and depends on experience.
Benefits include company paid health insurance, life insurance, 401k match & 401k profit share
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a
All resume = email@example.com
or call 541-469-5341 and ask for an application.
Trending this Week
- Crescent City man becomes Del Norte County’s first COVID-19 case
- Shots-fired suspect surrenders peacefully after five-hour standoff
- County closes hotels, rentals due to COVID-19
- City Council finalizes mobile vending ordinance
- Governor tells all of California to remain home; border remains open, city operations continue
- CDCR: Inmate walks away from Alder Conservation Camp
- California extends tax deadlines
- Superintendent keeps schools closed, for now, plans for graduation
- Triplicate E-Edition for 4/3/20
- Inmate Walks Away from Alder Conservation Camp