This past Saturday, Del Norte’s weather was breathtakingly beautiful. The blustery wind showcased our azure blue sky. How better can the public enjoy our sunshine?
Crescent City’s Rudi Stolt and Jules Danford of Grants Pass, Ore., both experienced kite surfers, took their talents to vacuous Point St. George Beach, assembled their kites and surfboards and the wind did the rest.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.