IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE
STATE OF CALIFORNIA,
FOR THE COUNTY OF DEL NORTE
Case Number: CVPB2018-7025
NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS OF
PETITION TO ADMINISTER THE ESTATE
In the Matter of the Estate of: JACKIE LOWELL HODGES, Senior, Deceased
1. To all heirs, beneficiaries, creditors, contingent creditors, and persons who may otherwise be interested in the estate of Jackie Lowell Hodges, Senior, Jackie L. Hodges, Sn., Jackie L. Hodges, and/or Jackie Hodges:
2. A Petition for Probate has been filed by Gilda G. Hodges in the Superior court of California, County of Del Norte.
3. The Petition for Probate requests that Gilda G. Hodges be appointed as personal representative to administer the estate of the decedent.
4. The Petition requested authority to administer the estate under the Independent Administration of Estates Act.
5. A hearing on the Petition was held in this Court on August 3, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. in Department 2, and the Petition was granted and Letters of Administration issued.
6. IF YOU ARE A CREDITOR OR A CONTINGENT CREDITOR OF THE DECEDENT, you must file your claim with the court and mail a copy to the Personal Representative appointed by the Court within the later of either (1) four months from the date of first issuance of letters to a general personal representative, as defined in Section 58(b) of the California Probate Code, or (2) sixty (60) days from the date of mailing or personal delivery to you of a notice under Section 9052 of the California Probate Code. OTHER CALIFORNIA STATUTES AND LEGAL AUTHORITY MAY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AS A CREDITOR. YOU MAY WANT TO CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN CALIFORNIA LAW.
7. YOU MAY EXAMINE THE FILE KEPT BY THE COURT. If you are a person interested in the Estate, you may file with the court a Request for Special Notice (form DE-154) of the filing of an inventory and appraisal of estate assets or of any petition or account as provided in Probate Code Section 1250. A Request for Special Notice form is available from the court clerk.
8. Attorney for the Personal Representative is David C. Johnston, with the mailing address: P.O. Box 51, Gold Beach, OR 97444-0051, and phone no. 707-825-3009.
9. Dated and first published on August 11, 2018.
Publish: 8/11, 8/18 & 8/25/18 Ad # 71189231