Members of the public are still able to ask questions and submit comments on the Last Chance Grade Project, and public hearings and meetings will continue to be held well into 2025.
On Dec. 6, comments regarding the Environmental Impact Report and Environmental Impact Statement were due. However, the Last Chance Grade website is still able to receive comments regarding the project, and a series of public meetings will be held after Caltrans District 1 completes its environmental studies draft reports, as well as prior to approving the final documents.
For more information, please visit lastchancegrade.com
Trending this Week
- COVID cases surge in Del Norte County
- Update: Tsunami advisory cancelled
- New research: Hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- Latest E-Edition
- Criminal convictions
- Del Norte County to count the homeless this month
- The Triplicate's E-Edition for 1/14/22
- Harbor district tables vote to increase funding to visitor’s center
- Recreational bag limits reduced for some rockfish species
- A New View: When confidence seems lost