The Del Norte Unified School District’s Seamless Summer Food Program is available through Aug. 7.
The free nutritious meals are available for ages 18 and younger. Meal pickup times are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 a.m. to noon at the following locations:
• Summer Park Apartments, 1500 Summer Park Court
• Hidden Creek Apartments, 1000 Scenic Creek Drive
• Totem Villa Apartments, 1085 U.S. Highway 101
• Bess Maxwell School, 1124 El Dorado St.
• Open Door Community Health Center, 550 E. Washington Blvd.
• Family Resource Center, 494 Pacific Ave.
Meals will also be handed out on the following bus routes:
• Joe Hamilton/Pine Grove
• Smith River/Hiouchi/Gasquet
Children and youth ages 18 and younger will be provided two days of meals on each service day. This means each day, each participant will receive two lunch meals and two breakfast meals.
There will be no meal service on Friday, July 3.
For more information, contact Deborah Kravitz at Dkravitz@DNUSD.org or 707-464-0246.