Edwin Clark, 92, passed away on May 8, 2020. His parents were Medford Architect, Frank C. Clark and Grace Wilson Clark. He graduated from Medford Senior High School in 1948. He was a 20-year veteran of the USAF. He is survived by his wife Anitra Van Matre, daughter Linda Clark and grandsons Chris and Kevin Whitsitt. No services will be held per his request.
To plant a tree in memory of Edwin Clark as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Trending this Week
- Bars, dine-in restaurants, some other businesses ordered shut statewide
- 4th of July decorating contest winners announced
- The 6 p.m. Report: Update on COVID-19 in Curry and Del Norte counties for July 14, 2020
- Del Norte reported two new cases of COVID-19 on July 10
- Celebrating: Patriotic riders
- Modified 'Gasquet Raft Race' on the Smith River July 11
- Testing showing relatively few positives for COVID-19
- The Triplicate's E-Edition for 7/10/20
- Man arrested in Oregon for Smith River shooting
- OZZY: Skinniest seal pup local marine mammal center has ever rescued