Harumi Farley was with family when she passed away peacefully Sept 7, 2022, of natural causes.
Harumi was born 1928 and raised in Tokyo, Japan, where she met and married William A. Farley in 1951, and followed his 20-year military service before settling in Portland, Oregon. They moved & resided in Crescent City since 1971.
Harumi was a quiet person that touched many lives; through gifts or sharing of food. She also loved cards and going to the casino.
Harumi is survived by her son, William A. Farley Jr, daughter Sharon Bean, and two granddaughters Kelsey Bean and Delaney Bean. Her memory will warm hearts with family & friends & through them she will not be forgotten.
Arrangements are under the direction of Wier’s Mortuary Chapel.
Please sign the family’s online guest book at wiersmortuary.com
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.