Jo-Ann Whisenhunt got her wings on December 2nd, 2022, in Cave Junction, Oregon. She was born in Williamsport Pennsylvania on April 4th, 1940.
Jo-Ann Wisenhunt was preceded in death by her beloved husband of 56 years, Andreath Wisenhunt, and her granddaughter, Shawana.
Jo-Ann was a beloved wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, and great-great-grandmother. Jo-Ann always put her family first, and never asked for anything.
Jo-Ann is survived by her children, Debbie, Avis, April, and Tammy. Jo-Ann has nine grandchil-dren, James, Tanya, Amanda, Hoss, Allen, Brandy, Trever, Zack, and Skiler. Jo-Ann also has numerous great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild. One of her greatest joys was to celebrate the birth of her 5th generation. Jo-Ann enjoyed being outside and going on road trips. Her family is all she needed in her life.
Jo-Ann, you will truly be missed in so many ways. You are gone from the home, but not from the heart. She lives in each one of us until we meet again. Mom, grandma, great-grandma, and great-great-grandma, Love you forever and always, your family.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.