Roberta (McCoy) Littleton died peacefully surrounded by family October 19, 2022, in Medford, Oregon. Roberta was born in 1937 to Elgar and Inez McCoy in Klamath Falls, OR. She moved to San Bernadino, CA after graduating high school and worked for Norton Air Force Base. While there, she met and married Fred Littleton. They moved to Del Norte County in 1965 and lived there until 1991. Roberta managed Home Federal Savings and Loan for eleven years before being promoted to District Manager and moving to the Redding area. While in Crescent City, Roberta served a term on the City Council and was active in the Soroptimists Club, Beta Sigma Phi, Business Women of America and Chamber of Commerce. She made yearly guest-speaker visits to the Del Norte High School Econ class. After moving to the Redding area, she served several terms on the Cottonwood Water Board.
She was a skilled seamstress and quilter and loved to travel. She is survived by her daughters Diane Littleton and Rick Markel, Julie and Leon Larimer and Amy Field, grandchildren Derek Gandzjuk, Racheal Pennel and wife Annie, Maggie Firestine and husband Mike, Julian Larimer and wife Kirsten, Emily Field and Stewart Field and three great grandchildren, numerous cousins and her beloved dachshund Hannah.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.